Midwestern Home Chef
I believe anyone can be a home cook if they are willing to try. I am here to inspire you
in the kitchen through new and old recipes with a midwestern flair.
A little bit about FBB.
My name is Blake, and I am a self-taught home cook who has been inspired by food since I first pulled up a chair to stand next to my grandma at her kitchen counter. Now I want to inspire you to stay home and cook with my simple, homemade recipes. So grab some family, a friend or just yourself, and let’s begin.
- Let’s Talk Pink: My Favorite Rosé
- Sunday Breakfast Casserole
- Matzo Chicken Milanese Salad
- Quick Pesto Cellentani
- Blake’s Breakfast Sandwich
- Baked Tilapia Over Brothy White Beans and Kale
- Chewy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Flaky Sea Salt
- Airplane Bloody Mary
- Classic Creamed Spinach
- Zero-Waste Vegetable Soup
- Tomato Egg Drop Soup with Chewy Sun Noodles
- Crispy Oven Bacon
- Traditional Stuffed Peppers